Background

Thursday, October 16, 2014

"You guys are the drug of my choice now!" (10/13/2014)

This week's shout out goes out to my dad. Happy belated birthday haha

I'm super out of time this week. But something that I will do is put a plug for "Meet the Mormons"! If you haven't seen it, go see it! It's so good. I totally cried. We saw it 2 weeks ago (the only pre-movie screening I'll ever go to is one that most people probably don't care about) and it really just touched everyone. It's not preachy, it just tells you who Mormons are. And it's mostly true. We're kind of normal. But I strongly encourage you all to see it. We truly are a people that love Jesus Christ and strive to follow His example. And that's really it. 

Oh! Well our investigators are doing great!!!!! They are seriously wonderful. I have nothing bad to report hahaha

Love you all. So so much.

Sister Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment