Background

Thursday, November 13, 2014

"It tastes like Christmas!" (Nov 12, 2014)

This week's shout out goes out to my camera cord. Which I left at home, so no pictures this week haha. Well. I can attach some from my life I guess. But as of right now, my goal is to take a picture everyday. We will see how this goes haha

I don't really have much time this week. But I do want you all to know that I love you and I promise you a decent letter next week. Full of inspiration and perspiration and wonderful-ation. Let's see... I love Sister Seegmiller. She's so great. And we live with Sister Anderson and her trainee Sister Astilla and it is by far the funniest thing in my life sometimes. The other night we just sat there and laughed for like. 5 minutes straight. I don't even know why we were laughing. Super cute. 
 
Just wanted to leave this video with you all. It's super cute and I just about cry every single time I watch it. It's crazy how God fits everything into our lives, and we don't even realize that He's helping us and that we are doing things for our brothers and sisters around us. We all go about our lives trying to accomplish different things, but the truth is.. you never know. 

Love you all!
Sister Kwan


No comments:

Post a Comment