Background

Monday, November 3, 2014

The Last Transfer

This week's shout out goes out to the CDC. You guys have a hard job. 


Went on exchanges this week with Sister Wiser! She is so nice. We had a great time, so it was awesome! Learned a lot and hope to improve a lot. We only almost died on our bikes... twice. Maybe. These bikes are so dangerous. But we see so many miracles on bikes AND exchanges. It was a miracle-full day. We not only didn't die, we also had a ton of great lessons!


In other news, transfers! I will be staying here. Sister Vaiangina's going back to the Visitor's Center and she will be serving in Oakland 1st. I'll be with Sister Seegmiller, who came out a transfer after me! It will be interesting. It IS the last transfer. 

Candy is doing well, the Soliman's are alright, and overall I just really love this area. This next transfer is going to be awesome. 

Halloween we spent it with some less active members! She made us carve pumpkins to earn our dinner haha she's awesome, I love her. Her name is Jennifer and she's just doing her best. And then we went home and cleaned our apartment... the slime is officially off the ceiling. Which took awhile, but it's all good. 

I don't really feel like writing more, unfortunately... But this week I've been thinking about God's plan. I was reading Alma 41-42 today and I realized how perfect it is. Everyone is accounted for and no one is left behind! It's amazing really. And all the laws are kept and there are no loopholes. Strongly recommend to... everyone. Read those chapters and pray about it, and I know you'll understand it. Maybe one day we will be as smart as God haha


Love you all! 
Sister Kwan


PS- next week we go to the temple! Won't be back until Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment