Background

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"You two are probably the coolest Mormons I know"

This week's shout out goes out to my grandma and my uncle. I don't look at the calendar anymore because time is going too fast and I forgot... sorry!





Transfer calls happened! Drum roll......
I'm going to Northgate 2nd! Back to Walnut Creek... my companion is Sister Vai'ingina from... Tonga! Tongan #4. And here's the kicker. We are part time bike. I must really need to lose weight or something... haha. But for real, I'm not sure if I'm angry or happy because I wasn't really seeking this. And we're shotgunning, which means that we are both brand new to this area. It's exciting! I'm going to miss the people in this ward, but the Lord says it's time to move on. I'm excited.Sister Lutui is going to the Golden Gate ward across the bay! And they are taking sisters out of this area. I'm totally bummed they're splitting us though. She's the bomb. 

This week has been pretty interesting. We stayed in for various reasons, but we still managed to get a lot done! Met with some of my favorite families in the ward. 
I don't have a ton of time today, but I have learned so much from being here. It's been really humbling to me and I imagine it's been a test for everyone. I've learned how much love the Lord has for everyone, because I can feel Him giving me some of His vision for this ward and helping me learn to be more Christ-like. It's been really amazing. And this ward has taken care of us like their own children, and I'm so grateful for our members. They're awesome. But I've really grown, and now I'm ready to start working like crazy again. 

Love you all
Sister Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment